Wednesday 6 July 2016

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Dance of the Cherry Plums"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   7/6/16
 "Dance of the Cherry Plums" - 5x7in. -  click here to bid
     
Several people emailed me after yesterday's painting about making cherry plum jam. So I looked it up and apparently it's the easiest jam to make. And so, since I've never done it before, and because it might be fun to do with my son, tomorrow these beauties are bound for the pot. I'll let you know how it turns out.

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

2016

October 17-21: San Antonio, TX - register  - FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.