Tuesday 7 June 2016

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "People Watching"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   6/7/16
 "People Watching" - 6x12in. -  click here to bid
     

I took the reference photo for this a couple of years ago in a very popular park in San Francisco. People were out enjoying the sun, dressed in their hipster bests, seeing and being seen. I was on the fringes, seeing them too.

Soon we will be heading out for another big family trip. We are loading up the jeep and teardrop camper today, and plan to head in general for the wilds of Montana and Wyoming tomorrow. Our time-line is indeterminate, so I don't know exactly when we'll be back - probably early July.* I'm not bringing my oil paints this time - just a brand new, as yet unused guache set, and my camera. We'll see what happens with that... So, until I see you again, happy summer!

*I won't be able to ship paintings while I'm gone (sorry!!), but my stepdaughter will be shipping books for me. Thank you for your patience!

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

2016

October 17-21: San Antonio, TX - register  - FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.