Saturday 25 June 2016

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Light for Cups"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   6/25/16
 "Light for Cups" - 6x6in. -  click here to bid
     
I have 2 things to report. First, I have new ARTBYTE to announce! It's all about painting white and includes lots of information about how to mix white, mapping out values successfully, exaggerating color so it works, etc. This lesson includes a full demonstration (with voice-over) of the painting above, and applies to any level, oil, acrylic and guache. It's called "What Color IS White?".

Second, we're home! My family very much enjoyed driving through/camping in Montana and Wyoming. We got to see Glacier, the Bighorns, Yellowstone and the Tetons, among other beautiful things. We didn't see any grizzlies or other bears, but we did see a moose and its baby (luckily, from the safety of the Jeep).

I didn't end up painting at all, which was probably for the best. I spent tons of quality time with my family instead. I posted just a few pictures on Instagram, in case you're interested.

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

2016

October 17-21: San Antonio, TX - register  - FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.