Sunday 31 January 2016

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Sad Car"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   1/31/16
 "Sad Car" - 5x7in. -  click to bid
  
I spotted this car in Seattle last summer. I think it was sad (see title) because it was about to be overtaken by a big shadow. I've been saving this file of reference photos. Usually I go through a batch right after I take them and pick out the ones I like and edit them a bit. I love that. So I wanted to save a whole entire file for editing later, since I knew I'd have to wait until spring/summer to take more photos. Not that beautiful things don't happen in the winter. Just that I prefer the sun and the green things to be out. I'm addicted to light and shadow.

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

2016

May 9-13: Springfield Oregon - register - FULL w/ wait list
May 23-27: Springfield Oregon - register - FULL w/ wait list
October 17-21: San Antonio, TX - register 
- FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.