Wednesday 6 January 2016

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Peninsula of Rocks"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   1/6/16
 "Peninsula of Rocks" - 6x12in. -   click to bid
   

I am trying hard to figure out an approach to painting landscapes. Or, better put, approaches. My intention at this point is just to try lots of things and lots of paintings. I am trying many scenes more than once, and posting only my favorites. Ideally I would be doing all these from life, but it's rather dreary here in Oregon at the moment. And cold. So I'll stick with photos for now. This one is from my week in the Sierra Nevadas.

Many thanks for the encouragement regarding home schooling! Today was our second day and it is going very well. : )

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

2016

May 9-13: Springfield Oregon - register - FULL w/ wait list
May 23-27: Springfield Oregon - register - FULL w/ wait list
October 17-21: San Antonio, TX - register 
- FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.