Monday 22 July 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Peaching on the Corner"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY     7/22/13
"Peaching on the Corner" - 6x6in. - click to bid


I didn't take many, but here is a collage of pictures from our recent vacation on Lopez Island, created using PicMonkey. It's always a good vacation when you loved it but are happy to be home! And that is definitely the case this time. I painted these peaches before we left but didn't have time to post them. I thought of the title all by myself and am quite proud of it.

 

 -Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013
 
Oct 14-18, Fish Creek, WI
to register email PSofA
or call 920.868.3455
FULL w/ wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.