Wednesday 24 July 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Curious Spoon"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY     7/24/13
"Curious Spoon" - 6x6in. - click to bid


These are some more of those early plums from yest...I mean, these are whatever you want them to be...yeah, cherries? That will be fine.

Just wanted to tell you guys that although I've been slow with it, I am making progress on the t-shirt thing. I ordered my first batch from zazzle and they were quite a bit...less than I expected. So I'm on to my second company now, with high hopes.

 

 -Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013
 
Oct 14-18, Fish Creek, WI
to register email PSofA
or call 920.868.3455
FULL w/ wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.