Thursday 25 April 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "The New Vase"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY     4/25/13
"The New Vase" - 6x6in. -  click to bid


I am back from my workshop in San Francisco and ready to report! First of all, the space was a dream! It was held at the Friend's School in the Mission District, and we had plenty of room and (ahem) skylights, which were awesome. Honestly I forgot to take pictures until the last day, and I missed a few who left early, so our room looks less than full here: 

My kids in San Francisco

My kids in San Francisco

We scampered around San Francisco for 2 half days, and painted the rest of the time. My kids were a great bunch, though a couple of them did pressure me to drink a little too much wine on more than one occasion. Peer pressure, I tell you, it's strong. Here are most of them:     

My kids in San Francisco

I stayed in town through the weekend, visiting/hiking/eating/pedicuring with my good friend Randi, and then headed back to the school on Monday to give a presentation to the 8th graders about our workshop and all the cool things my kids painted. Even though I am terrified of 8th graders (I am embarrassed to admit) I somehow made it out alive and home on Tuesday. Since then I've been recuperating, catching up on email, hanging with the family, etc. 
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013

April 15-19, 
San Fran, CA 
register w/ Sedona Arts Center
FULL w/ wait list

May 6-10, Nanaimo, BC, 
Canada
to register email Mary
FULL w/ wait list
 
June 10-14, Boothbay, ME
to register email Lee
FULL w/ full wait list
 
Oct 14-18, Fish Creek, WI
to register email PSofA
or call 920.868.3455
FULL w/ wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.