Saturday 27 April 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Breezy Windows"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY     4/27/13
"Breezy Windows" - 12x8in. -  click to bid


12x8in. - bidding starts at $200 - & even though this is not a standard size, I can recommend a frame for it that isn't expensive!

This is from another photo I took in San Francisco. I was walking down a little street where traffic wasn't allowed when I looked up and spotted these three windows with their awnings flapping in the breeze. My breath caught a little and then I took a dozen or so photos, catching the awnings in various states of ruffle. I just adore the light!

We've had lovely weather here in Eugene, so today I walked down to a nearby park to revive my lost plein air spirit. I don't know if it was the 15 visitors (and their dogs) or my rusty gears, but the painting was a wiper. I will try again soon.
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops
 
2013

May 6-10, Nanaimo, BC, 
Canada
to register email Mary
FULL w/ wait list
 
June 10-14, Boothbay, ME
to register email Lee
FULL w/ full wait list
 
Oct 14-18, Fish Creek, WI
to register email PSofA
or call 920.868.3455
FULL w/ wait list

Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.