Tuesday 26 June 2012

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Plums and Dots"

  

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY 
"Plums and Dots" - 6x6 in -  click to bid
Plums and Dots

So, it was much tougher to paint this cup without milk! In other news, I've added some pages to my blog! You will find the tabs right above the top post on my blog. So far I just have pages for FAQ's and workshops, but I'm sure I'll think of more later. 

 

-Carol

 

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

Aug 27-31, '12, Toronto, Canada - to register email Marina - FULL w/ wait list

    Oct 1-5, '12 - ADVANCED - Santa Fe, NM - email Nancy - FULL w/ wait list

    Nov 5-9, '12 - ADVANCED - Dickinson, TX - email Sue or call 713.851.5316

    Dec 14-17, '12, Easton, Maryland -  Easton Studio & School - FULL w/ wait list

    Feb 4-8, '13, Balboa Island, California - to register email Debra - FULL w/ wait list

    April 15-19, '13, San Fran, CA - register w/ Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

    May 6-10, '13, Nanaimo, BC, Canada - to register email Mary - FULL w/ wait list

 

 

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.