Wednesday 20 June 2012

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Drunk & Disorderly"

  

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY 
"Drunk & Disorderly" - 6x6 in -  click to bid


I am home and feeling much better! Many thanks to everyone who's emailed. A friend told me: lose money, you've lost nothing; lose your character, you've lost something; lose your health, you've lost everything! So here's to good health!

Luckily I was able to finish my workshop last week before my little ER trip. Below are a few photos of my New York kids.

 

 

And here's the infamous Fluffy Walnut, using her husband's underwear as a paint rag. Underwear has sure been a theme at my workshops lately!

 

Fluffy Walnut

 

And here's the whole crew and me, on the porch of my little cottage. This was my second time at Hudson River Valley Art Workshops and it was even better than the first! It was like the best kind of camp you could imagine - art camp for fun people!! 

 

My kids in NY 

 

-Carol
 

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

Aug 27-31, '12, Toronto, Canada - to register email Marina - FULL w/ wait list

    Oct 1-5, '12 - ADVANCED - Santa Fe, NM - email Nancy - FULL w/ wait list

    Dec 14-17, '12, Easton, Maryland -  Easton Studio & School - FULL w/ wait list

    Feb 4-8, '13, Balboa Island, California - to register email Debra - FULL w/ wait list

    April 15-19, '13, San Fran, CA - register w/ Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

    May 6-10, '13, Nanaimo, BC, Canada - to register email Mary - FULL w/ wait list

 

 

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.