Sunday 1 April 2012

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Sake Crowd"

  

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY 
"Sake Crowd" - 6x6 in - click to bid
Sake Crowd

Here is the last saved painting I talked about in my previous post, painted weeks ago. I had found this really cool "milky" sake at our Market of Choice store. I am not a sake fan, but it sure was pretty.

Meanwhile, during my break, I am busy doing other things. I just posted some pictures on my New Beginnings blog. One thing I am learning is that going forward I need to weave these other things (and breaks in general) into my regular routine. I am enjoying the heck out of this stuff, but also slowly getting bored and realizing that painting was the one thing that held my fascination long-term. It will again.

Thank you all SO much for your support - over the last 5 1/2 years but also now, as I take this much needed break!!! 

 

-Carol

 

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

May 14-18, '12, Sedona, AZ - register w/ Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

    June 11-15, '12, Greenville, NY - register w/ Hudson Valley Art - FULL w/ wait list

    Aug 27-31, '12, Toronto, Canada - to register email Marina - FULL w/ wait list
    Dec 14-17, '12, Easton, Maryland -  Easton Studio & School - FULL w/ wait list

    Feb 4-8, '13, Balboa Island, California - to register email Debra - FULL w/ wait list

    May 6-10, '13, Nanaimo, BC, Canada - to register email Mary - FULL w/ wait list

 

 

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.