Friday 15 July 2011

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Follow the Leader"


 

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Pile of Goodness" 6x6in. -  click here to bid
Pile of Goodness

Apparently I started to post yesterday but didn't finish. Can you say, big dork?! Here is what I wrote (and you will find today's painting below):

Today is the first day of painting for me here in Germany! It has been a nice break, but it is also a relief to get back to it. I haven't been terribly motivated to get outside and paint landscapes, so we found a new light (after my old one broke at Christmas) and I am now installed in the kitchen with my easel and computer (painting from photos). Today I painted a small "still life" I photographed outside a store in St. Blasien when we were there last week. I will post it soon.

"Follow the Leader" 6x6in. -  click here to bid

Follow the Leader

This reminds me of those lines in weddings where everyone holds the hips of the person in front of them, and they all dance around the room kicking their legs out. Fun times!

-Carol

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Aug 8-12, '11, Fish Creek, WI - Peninsula School of Art - FULL w/ wait list

Sep 12-16, '11, Marshfield Hills, MA - northriverarts or email Laura - FULL w/ wait list
Oct 17-21, '11, Jacksonville, FL - email Eileen Corse more info - FULL w/ wait list

Nov 7-11, '11, Sedona, AZ - Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list 

Dec 12-16, '11, Aurora, IL - register here

Jan 9-13, '12, San Antonio, TX - Coppini Academy of Fine Art - FULL w/ wait list

Feb 13-17, '12, Langley, WA - Whidbey Island Fine Art - FULL w/wait list

    Mar 12-16, '12, New Braunfels, TX - to register, email Mary - FULL w/ wait list

    May 14-18, '12, Sedona, AZ - register with the Sedona Arts Center

 

 

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.