Wednesday 20 July 2011

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Don't Push!"


 

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Don't Push!" 6x6in. -   click here to bid
Don't Push!  

This is the last of my reserve paintings from before I left home, so tomorrow I'll HAVE to get my butt in gear and take some pictures of the stuff I've been doing here. I've been working only from photos, but there's a tractor I have my eye on ... if it ever stops raining. But hey, I'm not complaining - I'll take rain and cool over 100+ degrees and humid any day!

 

-Carol

 

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Aug 8-12, '11, Fish Creek, WI - Peninsula School of Art - FULL w/ wait list

Sep 12-16, '11, Marshfield Hills, MA - northriverarts or email Laura - FULL w/ wait list
Oct 17-21, '11, Jacksonville, FL - email Eileen Corse more info - FULL w/ wait list

Nov 7-11, '11, Sedona, AZ - Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list 

Dec 12-16, '11, Aurora, IL - register here

Jan 9-13, '12, San Antonio, TX - Coppini Academy of Fine Art - FULL w/ wait list

Feb 13-17, '12, Langley, WA - Whidbey Island Fine Art - FULL w/wait list

    Mar 12-16, '12, New Braunfels, TX - to register, email Mary - FULL w/ wait list

    May 14-18, '12, Sedona, AZ - register with the Sedona Arts Center

 

 

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.