Saturday 1 June 2019

Carol's latest paintings

View this email in your browser

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. "Come On In"


This is a genuine Eugene, Oregon house that I painted (from a reference) in Germany, in my mother-in-law's kitchen. I went far to paint near. : )

Click Here to Bid - 6x8in. "Front Garden"


And here's another, this one with some raised beds in front, ready for growing.

Yours in art, Carol

PS. Here are other available works:
My book, Daily Painting, is available on Amazon and book stores near you.

Also check out my online tutorials (some are free!).

And I have other books for sale that are collections of 100 paintings each.


I am no longer teaching workshops.
Copyright © 2018 Carol Marine, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1560 Em Ray Dr., Eugene, OR 97405

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.