Friday 14 December 2018

Carol's latest paintings

View this email in your browser

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. "Beside Ourselves"


Here are all my other orange paintings to date. If you scroll down you'll see that I've painted this particular theme - oranges in a glass bowl - a few times before.

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. "Surrounded by Blue"


When I first got all these oranges, I tried a larger still life with them that took 2 days, and at the end of it, well lets just say it had problems. Composition problems. And I realized that I have been feeling constrained by the size of my shadowbox when it comes to composing for larger scenes. So I finally made it wider! It was pretty easy as it just meant a few more pieces of pvc. I'll post a picture and more details soon. Have I done another larger painting since then? No, I'm scared, of course. But I will get over it soon.

Yours in art,
Carol
Other available paintings:
My book, Daily Painting, is available on Amazon and book stores near you.

Also check out my online tutorials (some are free!).

And I have other books for sale that are collections of 100 paintings each.
ON SALE NOW UNTIL 12.25.18!

I am no longer teaching workshops (except for one last one in Italy - get on the wait list).
Copyright © 2018 Carol Marine, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1560 Em Ray Dr., Eugene, OR 97405

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.