Sunday 8 April 2018

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

  CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   4/8/18
   

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Blue and Orange"
 
A couple of very good Texas friends came to visit us in Oregon for a few days and we had a lovely time visiting and making art together. I didn't paint, but I did a number of abstract collages, which I will begin posting again soon. This is a little painting I did right before their visit.


Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Family Bed"

Here is another little cut up orange painting. My favorite parts are the shadows they cast, which depending on how the slices are cut, how they're arranged, and the direction of the light, can be vastly different. Check out how different they are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
  
  Here is one other painting that is still available:

Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshop(s)

May 28 - June 1, '18 - Carmel - FULL - get on wait list

July 3-14, '18 - France 
- FULL - get on wait list 

I am no longer teaching still life workshops, sorry. : (
 
Check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting.

 
Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter!Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn!Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.