Wednesday 31 May 2017

Carol Marine's Painting a Day

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   5/31/17
   
Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - "Threelips," again

I'm taking a workshop this week from a Russian artist who has come all the way to Oregon to impart his wisdom. So far it has been very interesting, and it's only the first day! I'll be sure to share my take-away's with you when it's done. Meanwhile, my buyer fell through for this painting above, so I am re-listing it.


  Click Here to Bid  - 6x6in. - "French Slot Canyon"

There were lots of scenes like this in France. And every time I walked through them I was reminded of all the slot canyons I've experienced. I love slot canyons, which may be why I love these man-made ones. Some were wide enough for a small car, and at least once I saw them sort of ricochet off the sides as they drove through.
................................................................................................

Here are a few other paintings that are still available:


Yours in art,
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

June 26-30, '17: Eugene, OR more info  - FULL w/ wait list

August 7-11, '17: Eugene, OR more info  - 
FULL w/ wait list

October 9-13, '17: San Antonio, TX more info  - 
FULL w/ wait list
 
Also check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Carol Marine's Painting a Day, 1560 Em Ray Dr, Eugene, OR 97405
Sent by me@carolmarine.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.