Wednesday 25 February 2015

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Cozy Spot"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   2/25/15
 "Cozy Spot" - 6x6in. - click to bid 
This is a little scene from a hotel my husband and I stayed at in San Francisco last year.


A friend of mine sent me a link for some interesting frames for paintings on panels. They look pretty neat, and VERY inexpensive. If anyone gets them, please let me know what you think! If the quality is good, I'd like to recommend them on a regular basis.


 

-Carol
 

Quick Links

My Workshops

 

I'm taking 2015 off from teaching workshops.
 
Meanwhile check out my ArtBytes (online tutorials), and instructional book,
Daily Painting, available on Amazon:

 
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
Forward this email



This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  


Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 1560 Em Ray Dr | Eugene | OR | 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.