Tuesday 20 May 2014

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Strolling in Florida"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY   5/20/14
 "Strolling in Florida" - 5x7in - click here to bid

After a few recent cancellations, I've decided to open up registration (the last 3 spots) for my July Advanced workshop to anyone (not just those who have taken from me before, but please be ready to tackle some advanced subjects). The main reason for this is that I've also decided to take next year completely off from teaching in order to spend some significant time focusing on my own work. At the end of that year I'll re-assess how much I want to teach from then on, if at all. So, if you want to take a workshop from me, and July 7-11 of this year works for you, sign up now! 

 

-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

 

2014
 
July 7-11, Springfield, OR - ADVANCED - register here - 3 spots open!
 
August 18-22, Springfield, ORregister here - FULL w/ wait list
 
Nov 10-14, San Antonio, TX, register here - FULL w/ wait list
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.