Sunday 1 December 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Cautious Chickadee" and 2 SALES!

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY     12/1/13
"Cautious Chickadee" - 6x6in. -  click to bid

  
My friend Brenda lives in Maine and as the weather gets cold, the chickadees get hungry. Being the wonderful person she is, Brenda regularly feeds the birds, by hand! And meanwhile takes the most fantastic photos and videos. Of which I am taking blatant advantage of. Thanks, Bren!

In other news...

SALE #1: The makers of the Still Life Stage (my shadowbox) are having a 10% off cyber monday sale!


SALE #2: I just released my fifth book - a collection of 100 paintings from 2013. For the month of December I am discounting all four other books by 16%!


 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

 

2013

Jan 20-24, Springfield, OR, register here - FULL w/ wait list

March 24-28, Springfield, OR, register here - FULL w/ wait list

May 5-9, Dickenson, TXemail Sue to register, or call 713.851.5316 or 281.337.4147 - FULL w/ wait list
 
Nov 10-14, San Antonio, TX, register here - FULL w/ wait list
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.