Friday 11 October 2013

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Simple Cup 1"

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY     10/11/13
"Simple Cup 1" - 6x6in. -  click to bid

  
Yesterday I painted a really simple composition with this new cup I got and some paper. I enjoyed it so much, I decided to challenge myself to come up with three more compositions using just these objects. So that was hard! But I did it and I'm glad because it was out of my comfort zone, and I think it's good to be there sometimes.

Tomorrow I start my trek to Wisconsin for my last workshop of the year. I'll post the other three cups when I can.
 
-Carol
Quick Links

My Workshops

 

2013
 
Oct 14-18, Fish Creek, WI
to register email PSofA
or call 920.868.3455
FULL w/ wait list

Jan 20-24, Springfield, OR, register here - FULL w/ wait list

May 5-9, Dickenson, TX,  email Sue to register, or call 713.851.5316 or 281.337.4147 - FULL w/ wait list
Find Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Facebook! Follow Carol Marine's Painting a Day on Twitter! Connect with Carol Marine's Painting a Day on LinkedIn! Read our Blog!
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.