Monday 17 December 2012

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Leaning on Leaning"

  

 CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
  "Leaning on Leaning" - 6x6 in -  click to bid
Leaning on Leaning      
      
I just finished up my workshop here in Easton, MD. I had to cram my 5 days worth of material into 4 days, so it was a bit of a whirlwind experience. My kids were pretty good, though I could tell you a story or two about interesting camera angles and crazy roosters! No chickens in the classroom, though we did have some interesting eggs to paint. Below are my kiddos hard at work. The school is a long, narrow room, so we set everyone up right down the middle, which worked out great (visit blog and click image to see it larger). 
 
My Easton workshop kids working  
 
I was so busy I barely took any pictures. But we did get the group shot, minus one or two who had to leave early. You guys were great! Happy Holidays!! 
 
My Easton workshop kids  

-Carol

 

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Jan 7-11, '13, San Antonio, TX - register with the Coppini - FULL w/ wait list

    Feb 4-8, '13, Balboa Island, California - to register email Debra - FULL w/ wait list

    April 15-19, '13, San Fran, CA - register w/ Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

    May 6-10, '13, Nanaimo, BC, Canada - to register email Mary - FULL w/wait list 

    June 10-14, '13, Boothbay, ME - to register email Lee - FULL & full wait list

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.