Monday 17 September 2012

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Scattered Around"

  

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Scattered Around" - 8x8 in -  click to bid
       
 
I got so carried away with tomatoes in this composition I had to upgrade my canvas size! This one is 8x8 inches. It seemed huge! And what's funny is one of my very first paintings was 6x8 feet!!!
 
In my email yesterday, somehow all the artist links I included were pulled out, and I wanted to resend them because I really want you guys to have the opportunity to check out these fabulous artists. Starting with the guy : ) and moving clockwise: Randall David Tipton, Celeste Bergin, me, Annie Salness, Cathleen Rehfeld & Jo Reimer.
 
My new Oregon artist friends  

-Carol

 

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Oct 1-5, '12 - ADVANCED - Santa Fe, NM - email Nancy - FULL w/ wait list

    Nov 5-9, '12 - ADVANCED - Dickinson, TX - email Sue 713.851.5316 - FULL w/ wait list

    Dec 14-17, '12, Easton, Maryland -  Easton Studio & School - FULL w/ wait list

    Jan 7-11, '13, San Antonio, TX - register with the Coppini - FULL w/ wait list

    Feb 4-8, '13, Balboa Island, California - to register email Debra - FULL w/ wait list

    April 15-19, '13, San Fran, CA - register w/ Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

    May 6-10, '13, Nanaimo, BC, Canada - to register email Mary - FULL w/wait list 

    June 10-14, '13, Boothbay, ME - to register email Lee - FULL & full wait list

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.