Wednesday 29 August 2012

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Mirror, Mirror"

  

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Mirror, Mirror" - 6x6 in -  click to bid
Mirror, Mirror

I am here in Toronto, halfway through a fabulous workshop being held right in the middle of all the big city hub-bub. All my previous Canadian experiences couldn't have prepared me for this! I have already been dressed up and bustled off to a gypsy masquerade party (complete with real Gypsy juice - don't ask), whisked through the Art Gallery of Ontario to see the Group of 7, served bananas wrapped in leaves and topped with bean ice cream for dessert, and made to put up with 18 giggling smartists (I call them this because they are taking full advantage of my gullibility)!! I'll give my full report after. Meanwhile, here are a few more apples I painted before I left home.

 

-Carol

 

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Oct 1-5, '12 - ADVANCED - Santa Fe, NM - email Nancy - FULL w/ wait list

    Nov 5-9, '12 - ADVANCED - Dickinson, TX - email Sue 713.851.5316 - FULL w/ wait list

    Dec 14-17, '12, Easton, Maryland -  Easton Studio & School - FULL w/ wait list

    Jan 7-11, '13, San Antonio, TX - register with the Coppini - FULL w/ wait list

    Feb 4-8, '13, Balboa Island, California - to register email Debra - FULL w/ wait list

    April 15-19, '13, San Fran, CA - register w/ Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

    May 6-10, '13, Nanaimo, BC, Canada - to register email Mary - FULL w/wait list 

    June 10-14, '13, Boothbay, ME - to register email Lee - FULL & full wait list

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.