Tuesday 24 July 2012

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Pink Power"

  

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY 
"Pink Power" - 6x6 in -  click to bid
Pink Power    

 

A few months ago I posted instructions in one of my ArtBytes for constructing my shadow box, which I use for holding and lighting my still life setups. Since then we've been working with an enterprising couple, Connie and Jeff Nobbe who have greatly improved upon my husband's design and are now selling it as a kit! So, if you have a need for a shadow box, but aren't interested in tackling making it yourself (or don't have a handy husband like mine - no, I do not rent him out), then this would be a great option for you. I've been using the one they sent me and it is really well designed, easy to put together, sturdy, and well made. I very much recommend it! It is called the "Still Life Stage" and can be purchased on line here
 
Still Life Stage  

 

-Carol

 

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

Aug 27-31, '12, Toronto, Canada - to register email Marina - FULL w/ wait list

    Oct 1-5, '12 - ADVANCED - Santa Fe, NM - email Nancy - FULL w/ wait list

    Nov 5-9, '12 - ADVANCED - Dickinson, TX - email Sue 713.851.5316 - FULL w/ wait list

    Dec 14-17, '12, Easton, Maryland -  Easton Studio & School - FULL w/ wait list

    Feb 4-8, '13, Balboa Island, California - to register email Debra - FULL w/ wait list

    April 15-19, '13, San Fran, CA - register w/ Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

    May 6-10, '13, Nanaimo, BC, Canada - to register email Mary - FULL w/wait list 

    June 10-14, '13, Boothbay, ME - to register email Lee - FULL w/wait list

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.