Wednesday 22 February 2012

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Cinderella"

  

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Cinderella" - 6x6 in - click to bid
Cinderella
 
This red pitcher is a friend from my past. I found it at an antique store years ago and they wanted more than I was willing to pay. I struck a deal with my friend Jen who went halfsies with me. I painted it a couple of times and then she kept it at her house until she recently loaned it back. But the star of this painting is good ol' Cinderella who just walked in. But where's the prince?

 

-Carol

 

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Mar 12-16, '12, New Braunfels, TX - to register, email Mary - FULL w/wait list

    May 14-18, '12, Sedona, AZ - register w/ Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

    June 11-15, '12, Greenville, NY - register w/ Hudson Valley Art - FULL w/ wait list

    Aug 27-31, '12, Toronto, Canada - to register email Marina - FULL w/ wait list
    Dec 14-17, '12, Easton, Maryland -  Easton Studio & School - FULL w/ wait list

    Feb 4-8, '13, Balboa Island, California - to register email Debra

    May 6-10, '13, Nanaimo, BC, Canada - to register email Mary - FULL w/ wait list

 

 

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.