Saturday 22 October 2011

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Cactus Time Out"

  

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Cactus Time Out", 6x6in. - click here to bid
Cactus Time Out

I always seem to forget one thing every time I travel, and this time I had a big oops - I forgot my computer plug dealy - the thing that keeps my computer charged. Now I am home from Florida and catching up on email. Please forgive me if you've written and I haven't responded. I also have gotten quite a bit of email recently - which I appreciate GREATLY - but if you didn't ask a specific question I probably won't respond. Please don't take offense - if I respond to every one I won't have time to paint. Please know I read  them all and LOVE the support and comments!!!

This painting is the last one from BTF (before the fire). My plan is to return to the faces for now and probably resume still life as well by the end of the week. I have to admit I really enjoyed doing still life demos at my workshop this last week ... (will post photos soon)

-Carol

 

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Nov 7-11, '11, Sedona, AZ - Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list 

Dec 12-16, '11, Aurora, IL - register here - FULL w/ wait list

Jan 9-13, '12, San Antonio, TX - Coppini Academy of Fine Art - FULL w/ wait list

Feb 13-17, '12, Langley, WA - Whidbey Island Fine Art - FULL w/wait list

    Mar 12-16, '12, New Braunfels, TX - to register, email Mary - FULL w/ wait list

    May 14-18, '12, Sedona, AZ - register w/ Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

    June 11-15, '12, Greenville, NY - register w/ Hudson Valley Art - FULL w/ wait list

    Aug 27-31, '12, Toronto, Canada - to register email Marina - FULL w/ wait list

    May 6-10, '13, Nanaimo, BC, Canada - to register email Mary

 

 

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.