Tuesday 9 August 2011

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "For Loading & Unloading Only"


 

CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"For Loading & Unloading Only" 6x6in. - click here to bid
For Loading & Unloading Only  

The painting is from Arizona, painted in Germany, but my body is here in Wisconsin. I'm pretty sure. And my kids seem awful nice but I think they're just buttering me up for something. I'm not sure what. Today they plied me with wine and ice cream, and yesterday it was fudge. They asked me today if I was going to complain about them on my website and I said "surely you jest," but I lie. They're awful. A bunch of complainers. They barely made it through the 10-minute paintings ... maybe it was the push-ups I made them do in between each one. ; )

-Carol

 

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Aug 8-12, '11, Fish Creek, WI - Peninsula School of Art - FULL w/ wait list

Sep 12-16, '11, Marshfield Hills, MA - northriverarts or email Laura - FULL w/ wait list
Oct 17-21, '11, Jacksonville, FL - email Eileen Corse more info - FULL w/ wait list

Nov 7-11, '11, Sedona, AZ - Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list 

Dec 12-16, '11, Aurora, IL - register here

Jan 9-13, '12, San Antonio, TX - Coppini Academy of Fine Art - FULL w/ wait list

Feb 13-17, '12, Langley, WA - Whidbey Island Fine Art - FULL w/wait list

    Mar 12-16, '12, New Braunfels, TX - to register, email Mary - FULL w/ wait list

    May 14-18, '12, Sedona, AZ - register with the Sedona Arts Center

 

 

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.