Sunday 1 May 2011

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Egg-centric"



CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Egg-centric" 6x6in. -  click to bid
Egg-centric

This workshop (in Atlanta) had the complete opposite space issue than the one previous to it - we had more than enough. So much I had to whistle sometimes to get their attention. In the photo below you can see the space I used for demos in front, and all my kids ranged throughout the room.

workshop space in Atlanta

Below are my demos from class, including one where they took bets to see how few strokes I could use to paint a pinky/red knockout rose. I think the total was 47 (for those in the know, please correct me if I'm wrong).

Atlanta workshop demos

Here are of my few kids looking awfully serious. This was during the 5-minute value exercise, so they were concentrating, understandably.

Kids from my Atlanta workshop

And here is the whole, silly group! I told the one hiding I wouldn't call her out on it, so I won't. And I'm not one to break a promise. Nope, not a peep from me. I won't even mention it.

My kids from Atlanta workshop

It was a great 3 days!!

-Carol

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

May 23-27, '11, Sedona, AZ - Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

June 27 - July 1, '11, Benalto, Alberta, Canada - email me - FULL w/ wait list

Aug 8-12, '11, Fish Creek, WI - Peninsula School of Art - FULL w/ wait list

Sep 12-16, '11, Marshfield Hills, MA - northriverarts or email Laura - FULL w/ wait list
Oct 17-21, '11, Jacksonville, FL - email Eileen Corse more info - FULL w/ wait list

Nov 7-11, '11, Sedona, AZ - Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list 

Dec 12-16, '11, Aurora, IL - register here

Jan 9-13, '12, San Antonio, TX - register witCoppini Academy of Fine Art

Feb 13-17, '12, Langley, WA - Whidbey Island Fine Art - FULL w/wait list

    Mar 12-16, '12, New Braunfels, TX - to register, email Mary - FULL w/ wait list

    May 14-18, '12, Sedona, AZ - register with the Sedona Arts Center

 

 

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.