Saturday 15 January 2011

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Hot Day, Hot Coffee"



CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Hot Day, Hot Coffee" 6x6in. - click here to bid

"Hot Day, Hot Coffee" 


The workshop in San Antonio wrapped up yesterday. As usual my kids gave me lots of greif, asked every question 13 times, complained bitterly about the 10-minute paintings, improved significantly during the 10-minute paintings, and all swore up and down they would paint every single day once they got home. Right, guys?!

My demos plus a few
 
Above are all the demos I did in class (plus a few from home). The photo is horrible - the light uneven and angle odd - sorry about that. Below are Noni and Brenda working hard.
 
My kids: Noni & Brenda
 
And below are all my kids from last week. Cute, aren't they!?
 
All my kids
 
-Carol

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Feb 11-13, '11, Apex, NC - email NC Workshop - FULL w/ wait list
Feb 28- March 4, '11, Cypress Mill, TX -  Wenmohs Ranch - FULL w/ wait list
March 18-20, '11, Lake Zurich, IL - email Maine Street Art Center  - FULL w/ wait list
April 29 - May 1, '11, Atlanta, GA -  The Art School in Sandy Springs - FULL w/ list
May 23-27, '11, Sedona, AZ -  Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

June 27 - July 1, '11, Benalto, Alberta, Canada - email me - full w/ wait list
Sep 12-16, '11, Marshfield Hills, MA - northriverarts or email Laura - FULL w/ wait list
Oct 17-21, '11, Jacksonville, FL - email Eileen Corse more info - FULL w/ wait list

Nov 7-11, '11, Sedona, AZ - register with the Sedona Arts Center

 

This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com |  
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.