Monday 25 October 2010

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Striped Pumpkin w/ Curlies" & workshop photos



CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Striped Pumpkin w/ Curlies" 6x6in. - click here to bid
"Striped Pumpkin w/ Curlies"

And now a final recap from my advanced workshop in Jacksonville. On the fifth day we worked with reflections - we each had a piece of glass that we put under our setups, got it up to around eye level, and painted the setup and the reflections of the setup in the glass (see example). Though I completely forgot to get pictures of that, I did get quite a few from our foray into larger work on the fourth day:

my kids
my kids
my kids
my kids

And here are a few of them in the back room smiling after I caught them gossiping about which were the better paintings and which were #%*&!. Ok, not really. Not at all. But check out that pile of still life stuff! And that wasn't even all of it!

my kids

And here they are collectively. My crazy (awesome) kids ... minus Wendy (where were you?!).

my kids
 
-Carol

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Dec 6-10, '10, Lacombe, LA - email Barbara Shaw - FULL w/ wait list
Jan 10-14, '11, San Antonio, TX at the Coppini - email Gaye Sekula - FULL w/ wait list
Feb 11-13, '11, Apex, NC - email NC Workshop - FULL w/ wait list
Feb 28- March 4, '11, Cypress Mill, TX -  Wenmohs Ranch - FULL w/ wait list
March 18-20, '11, Lake Zurich, IL - email Maine Street Art Center  - FULL w/ wait list
April 29 - May 1, '11, Atlanta, GA -  The Art School in Sandy Springs - FULL w/ list
May 23-27, '11, Sedona, AZ -  Sedona Arts Center - FULL w/ wait list

June 27 - July 1, '11, Benalto, Alberta, Canada - email me - full w/ wait list
Sep 12-16, '11, Marshfield Hills, MA - northriverarts or email Laura - FULL w/ wait list
Oct 17-21, '11, Jacksonville, FL - email Eileen Corse more info - FULL w/ wait list
Nov 7-11, '11, Sedona, AZ - register with the Sedona Arts Center

 

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com.
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.