Sunday 26 September 2010

Carol Marine's Painting a Day - "Onion Corner"



CAROL MARINE'S PAINTING A DAY
"Onion Corner" 6x6in. - click here to bid
"Onion Corner"

I've always had trouble with onions, so last time I was in the grocery store I thought - here's the challenge I've been looking for. So I bought some and now I'm going to paint them until I AM an onion.

 

-Carol

* UPCOMING WORKSHOPS *

 

Oct 18-22, '10, ADVANCED, Jacksonville, FL - email Eileen Corse more info - FULL w/ wait list
Dec 6-10, '10, Lacombe, LA - email Barbara Shaw - FULL w/ wait list
Jan 10-14, '11, San Antonio, TX at the Coppini - email Gaye Sekula - FULL w/ wait list
Feb 11-13, '11, Apex, NC - email NC Workshop - FULL w/ wait list
Feb 28- March 4, '11, Cypress Mill, TX - register with Wenmohs Ranch - FULL w/ wait list
March 18-20, '11, Lake Zurich, IL - email or visit Main Street Art Center's website - FULL w/ wait list
April 29 - May 1, '11, Atlanta, GA - register with The Art School in Sandy Springs - FULL w/ wait list
May 23-27, '11, Sedona, AZ - register with the Sedona Arts Center
Sep 12-16, '11, Marshfield Hills, MA - register at northriverarts.org or contact Laura - FULL w/ wait list
Oct 17-21, '11, Jacksonville, FL - email Eileen Corsemore info - FULL w/ wait list
Nov 7-11, '11,
Sedona, AZ - register with the Sedona Arts Center

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to lotus311.shop@blogger.com by me@carolmarine.com.
Carol Marine's Painting a Day | 141 Comanche Dr | Paige | TX | 78659

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.